Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Guilty Pleasure


I used to think my guilty pleasure was guitarist Frank of MCR's split band Pencey Prep, but I'm not really ashamed of liking them, or listening to them. I actually shared their music. I thought about my guilty pleasure. I thought hard, and realized it was right in front of me. It was so obviously obvious. It was the wallpaper on my computer. I guess I could consider Tokio Hotel my guilty pleasure. I don't know why. Whenever I talk about them, I refer to them as "TH" instead. No one I know likes them besides two people, and everyone else thinks they're weird or that the lead singer looks like a girl [even though he's not]. I don't know. . .they're music is really good. Their lyrics are really heartfelt. At least that's how I feel about them. They make me smile, they help me sleep. I don't know why I'm not celebrating. . .[too much] or. . .I don't know the word. . but I don't know why I'm not so open about it. It's. . .pointless. . .just like this blog.

Also, my friend has a new guilty pleasure: Justin Bieber. I don't know WHY! I like him, he's a cutie. Not in a pedopheliac way though. . .hahahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment