Sunday, March 7, 2010

Weekend

I don't think I have ever had a busier weekend.

Friday- Good and Bad

Rhio had an empty house. Tina, Michelle, Steph, Sarah and I went over. Steph and Tina brought goods and at 9 I think, cups were arranged and the ping pong balls went flying.

The rest is a blur. . .a few snapshots here and there:

I bumped my head, there was music, lots of "lights off" to check on Rhio's sleeping little brother, funny shit, laughing, humping, slapping, throwing up, "shut the f^*& up Steph,"  oh man I wish I can remember all of that night.

I napped for maybe an hour then I woke up to more beer pong and Ten Fingers. . .Kairos number 2 for all of us.

Left the house around 5 before Rhio's mom could come home. . .if it went badly, I would never be able to show my face to her mom every again.

Saturday- Saturday!!! GOOD

Woke up in Michelle's bed at 10, debated on where to go [LA or SD?] till around 11 or 11:30, decided on SD, showered and off to San Diego to see Michelle's friends! Michelle's cute friends :]

On the way, I broke my Lenten promise when we stopped at a gas station right next to a Mickey D's. I gave up Sweet Tea and Starbucks [except for their tea minus the sweetener] for Lent.

We were hungry! So we decided to get some to go. . .and I just HAD to have a sweet tea!!! So I did. . .[I just won't have one on Sunday the Free Day] and we got Ice McCafe samples! Cutest little iced coffee cups I have ever seen :]

Back on the road, Michelle started to feel a liiiittle hungover. . .then I did too.

Finally, in Poway, San Diego, CA, we stood in the cold and watched her friends Allstar Weekend play their acousitc set while the fan girls screamed and waved and had sex fantasies about them in their minds WHAT?

It was well worth it though, cuz they are fiiine. I don't care if they're on Disney Channel or not. They are still. . .really good looking. In pictures and in person.

BUT Michelle didn't introduce me to the one person. . .oh so sad I don't even want to explain because when she reads this, she'll know [hehehe]

Anyways, after Michelle got interviewed for Disney Channel, it started sprinkling, then we had an umbrella-ella-ella party then ran to the car when it started raining even harder!

We drove to an outdoor mall which is what you do when it's raining and it's cold and you're wearing Uggs, and tried on some of Vic's Secret bombshell bras [which are fucking awesome] and did more sightseeing in some stores then decided to call it a day.

On the drive home, it was all touchy feely talk, listening to music that fit the current situation we were talking about, "Heyup!" "Henope!" "He-everything else!"

I was seriously like "Michelle, where have you ben all my life?" Seriously, I was saying, Why are we only friends now, because it was so easy to talk to her and "we had so much in common" hahahahaha

So I have a new best friend :] And I'm sad we went three and a half years without being "friends." I wish this would have happened like. . .three years ago maybe??

Oh well. . .it's all said and done. . .the deed is done. . .I don't know what I'm saying anymore.

All in all, Saturday = Good

Sunday- bad

Got BOB yesterday night.

Visited my dad and his girlfriend with my brothers and my sister. . .ate at The Cheesecake Factory.

I was a bitch the whole day but I had an excuse and after I took Aleve, I was back to normal.

Watched Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant. . .pretty hilarious.

Bought a loofa. . .is that how you spell it?

Ended the night with a life lesson, a moral of the story? I don't know. . .we always end the night with a talk like that hahaha

So that was my weekend. And I'm tired.

I love you! Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment