Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Realization

Yes, I suppose I have come to one. I realized that I cannot write something entertaining enough, or the least bit interesting because my life is what I write. . .boring. I want to create interesting stuff. . .I want to write entertaining works, pieces, blogs, whatever, but in order to do so, I have to start with the source: my life. Supposedly it is my responsibility to take things in life as they come, to create my life. But isn't life something you can't control? It throws the most random things at you, like this blog, but I guess it's up to you and is according to how you perceive life and it's random projectiles at you. Take everything as an opportunity. I am going to spice up my life. Hopefully. And I don't know how. . .bloody hell. Well we'll see where this realization takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment