Tuesday, January 12, 2010

So Neon

I haven't blogged in a while. I'm not even a blogger. I don't know how to, what to write or talk about.

But can I just say that I'm in love with the song Neon Sky by Wolftron. It has been on repeat for. . .a long time. If anyone reads these, which I doubt they do, listen to the song. It's pretty damn good. It makes me smile, every single time I listen to it. I'm not too sure what the song talks about but I'm pretty sure it's about a girl. I mean,
 "If you were around, the sun would melt in the sky and paint through shades of gray,"
is cute and meaningful. It makes me feel like I'm in need of my significant other, even though I don't have one. It gets me thinking. . .that I would like someone who paints my world, who is my neon sky. I've had some glimmers of hope with some, but their buckets of paint were either gray, already empty or emptying faster than it should, as if he were painting for two. I guess it wasn't my time.

I'll get my world coloured.

The world is full of artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment