Monday, September 14, 2009

Me and Rhio [part2]

--this was done via texting--

Tuesday, August 11, 2009


Justine:

Ehh as long as I have you I get by :] hahahahaha! So my cravings for this term are salty pretzels and choco pies and I usually lose my appetite when I'm on it!

Rhio:

Hahahahahaha salty adn sweet! me too! and your such a sweet thanng. :]

Justine:

You got your sweets, all you need is your salty, my tears shall suffice

haha

Rhio:

Bahahahahahahahahaha


yummmmmmm!!!! lick them tears betch!

Rhio:

Yes! score! snicker doodles! thank you mother!

Justine:

Hahaha wtef? I'm the mother now? Oh! We should go to speedzone when I have my license


so we could drive grand prix!

Rhio:

Yeahhh!!!! :D RACE YA!!!

Justine:

I love speedzone! I'm a speed demon LOL on the real road and the track ;] I'll lap you :] muahahahaha!

Rhio:

You wish doll! I'll drive circles around you!

Justine:

You can't. . .you'll crash into the barriers. Duh! Gotcha there didn't I?

Rhio:

Nah I can do it. Trust. Hanahah

Justine:

Haha sure sure, id like to see you try :] roxanne! FOB

No comments:

Post a Comment