Wednesday, September 16, 2009

First Rally of the Year

My head hurts, but I really wanna do this thing, thisss. . .blog.


Today was the first rally of the year. My school's rallies are way too hard to explain, so i won't, but the main points are:
-all the students and most of the teachers or staff gather in the smelly gym,
-freshman, sit with the freshman, sophomores with the sophomores, juniors with the juniors and
 SENIORS WITH THE SENIORS!! raaaahh!!!
-the classes compete in games,
-silence,
-the classes do their class cheers,
-the scores are added up
-the seniors win, the class with the most game points and the class who won the class cheer
 WINS!!


Weeeeellll, today, the SENIORS WON!!!


Uh oh, Uh oh! Oh no, oh no! Here we go, here we go! One O, One O!!!!


Let's go seniors!!!!


I don't know what else to say except that I'm proud of my sisters :]


Class of 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment