Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Produced From My Head

I like a lot of music :]

From The Starting Line,
I kind of knew he was having a Paramore.
I hit an All Time Low when I
refused to see myself as The Used.
I first knew from The Automatic Automatic
stutter in his voice.
I was in A Fine Frenzy when I finally ended
My Chemical Romance with him.
Well it was only Young Love.
Here's the story of The Fall Of Troy and I:
I followed him to a motel called Tokio Hotel.
He really was having a French Affair.
I followed him to his room and saw through the window,
it was all Tits And Clits!
I felt like I had a Leathermouth.
I banged on the door.
He broke My American Heart.
He opened the door and The Temptaions
of calling an Attack Attack! on him were so strong.
Although I felt like I just went From First To Last on God's list,
I still believed he had a Simple Plan for me, so I said I was gone forever.
He said sorry and we'd go home together and I LMFAO then punched him.
The Cab that I rode in to follow charged me too much money
so I went to the Metro Station
and took it home to Owl City.
Then I drove to my son's daycare. I had a Dashboard Confessional.
I told my car everything and cried.
On the way home, my sonplayed with his Shiny Toy Guns.
He saw something was wrong
and asked if we could play doctor. I said just Stick To Your Guns.
Later, my friends Meg & Dia came by.
I told them I couldn't Escape The Fate of bad men in my life.
They wanted to take me out.
I gave my son to Mrs. and Mr. Oizo for the night.
An hour in, there was Panic! At The Disco; under aged kids.
At the bar, I met my old Pencey Prep classmate, Jim Sturgess.
He asked me out on Halloween. He had a kid too. I agreed.
Halloween night, there were Scary Kids Scaring Kids everywhere,
and people Smashing Pumpkins.
This date was not Something Corporate. We shared a lot more.
[Without our sons.] And on New Years Day, he asked me to marry him.
On our wedding day, he sang me a Secondhand Serenade.
We moved to Sherwood.Now we are on the Pendulum called life together.

Copyright©April 17 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment